Welcome to our website! Thanks for stopping by.
The Anglican Parish of Cambridge & Waterborough was created on January 18, 1865. There are five faith communities which comprise our Parish. For fiscal reasons, throughout most of the year, we hold services in a central location at the Church of the Good Shepherd in Cambridge-Narrows where we have coffee/tea & light refreshments after services.** washroom facilities available.
Our Parish has a shared ministry with the Parish of Gagetown and our minister, Rev Christian Persaud, started on October 19, 2015. Christian graduated from Knox College in Toronto with a Masters of Divinity in the spring of 2015 and spent the summer as the Assistant Director of Camp Medley. Maren McLean Persaud was hired in September as the full-time Director of Camp Medley. We are excited that Christian and his wife Maren are working in our Parish.
Please see Worship Times for locations & times for services and other events.
We hope you can join us for our services or events!!!
(Click on the link beside each church to read some history on each of the churches within our Parish)
Please visit our site regularly for updates.